Anonymous asked: Fairy shark mother I'm getting to the age where I would like to where makeup... How does that work? How do I know what to buy? What if I stab my eyes out? Help :/ :-* -Simone
I suggest going to your local makeup shop (or even drugstore because it tends to be a lot cheaper) and asking one of the people that works there.
You can ask them such questions as
- What foundation is the right shade for me? (when I first started I didn’t know what shade was good for me, I ended up picking a shade that was too dark and I ended up looking 2 toned)
- Is this product ok for sensitive skin? (or any skin condition you may have)
- Do you know if this product was tested humanly? (not on animals)
- What product do you personalty like and or suggest?
Below are some tutorials that may help you
- Easy Ways to Use Liquid Liner
- Quick tips for foundation application
- Brow 101 (how to get hella rad eyebrow game)
However in all honesty, practice makes perfect! Its ok if you mess up. Its all a part of learning xoxo
Can I add something? Smell the makeup. If it smells weird, it’s usually not very good. One good brand is Sephora. It’s a little bit more expensive, but it’s worth the price. And it’s great with the skin. Also, never go to bed with makeup on, always clean your face, or your pore will get clogged.